Whether you manage your own mail server or utilise cloud services such as Google Apps for Business, effective email security management is essential for any size business.
The Tesserent Managed Email Filtering solution takes the load off your IT team so they can focus on other business critical functions. Delegate your email security to Tesserent to defend your network from viruses, trojans and malware. Our team of engineers will help you save time and free up network bandwidth.
The experts in Anti-Virus, Malware Protection and Anti-Spam
Utilising security integration partner technology, Tesserent takes a multi layered and multi-engine approach:
- Kaspersky Lab mail security suite including anti-malware, content filtering and spam-fighting features – including reputation filtering and enforced anti-spam updates service
- ClamAV antivirus engine designed for detecting Trojans, viruses, malware and other malicious threats. A de facto standard for mail gateway scanning, it provides a high performance mutli-threaded scanning daemon, tools for on demand file scanning, and automatic signature updates.
- Commtouch’s anti-spam engine, based on their patented Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD) which blocks spam based on its fundamental characteristics – its mass distribution and repeating patterns.
Tesserent Anti-Spam Features
- Co-operative Spam Checksums
- Signatures and Spam Scoring
- Whitelists and Blacklists
- Real-Time IP Blacklists
- Directory Harvest Attack Prevention
- Real-Time URL Blacklists
- URL to IP Mapping and Blacklists
- URL Categorisation
- Domain Age
- Bayesian Filtering
- Challenge/Response Systems
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Spam tagging
- Quarantining with management for administrator and end user