Our Tesserent service level agreement (SLA) is a contract between us, the service provider and you, the customer. The contract clearly defines the level of service expected from the service provider.
We understand better than ever that different businesses have different needs, which is why we have different SLAs to fit, whether you’re a multinational organisation or only have IT staff in once a month. With SLAs comprised of a range of contact methods, response times, entitlements, and rebates, we’ve made it clearer than ever as to what you can expect from your favourite MSSP.
Service Level Packages
- Ticket support: Unlimited ‘Support’ Requests/month’
- Phone support (24 x 7): The ability to call where ever, whenever.
- 2 hour response time: Critical issues need critical attention.
- Quarterly account meetings: Two hours per quarter with your personal account manager, ensuring you’re getting the most out of your managed service.
- 7 Customised reports: Every business has different needs, so get the best fit for yours. Adjust reports to show exactly what you need, when you need.
- 6-monthly config audit: Your network changes all the time, make sure your security reflects it.